Kayak fishing lesson – half day
This is a water based session, to learn the basic skills of kayaking fishing
- Learn all the basic skills of kayaking and fishing in one 3 hour lesson.
- Safety, including self and assisted rescue.
- Paddling skills to make you faster and safer.
- Fishing tricks that that put you on the fish and ready for the fight.
This lesson is more about learning and practicing a lot of different skills, than dragging in a fish in on the day. Then you are all set to go it alone or preferably with friends.
- Kayak and equipment (but you are most welcome to use your own)
- Fishing license
What you need to bring:
- Comfortable clothing to go paddle in – NO Jeans
- Sandals / aqua shoes, or footwear that can get wet
- Sun glasses
- Thermal top or bottoms, or fleece top (wear warm clothing)
- From Base – Unit 2, 876 Acacia Bay Road, Acacia Bay, Taupo
- This course is run on a demand basis, flexible on time, so booking are essential via phone
- Allow 3- 4 hours dependent on group size
- Private lesson (1 on 1) $250.00
- Groups of up to 4 people $200.00 per person.